Tuesday, July 3, 2012

"Sweet Home Alabama"


     So I have been wanting to write but I didn't know what about. My friend told me to just get on the computer and write, easy for her to say... She does this all the time and I guess it becomes natural to her. I actually can talk a lot and make conversation out of any topic but I cannot sit down and write about whatever is on my mind because honestly, there is too much in there and I don't want you to get lost in it. Another reason why I haven't written anything is because ever since I came back from Chile in November, I lost my battery cable for my lap top. Apparently my cable wasn't the only thing I was going to lose. Ever since I can remember I have had this horrible habit of misplacing things. And to tell you the truth I don't remember more than half of the things I have lost. SO... If you EVER lose anything and DON'T miss it, then DON'T look for it because you DON'T need it. Now my computer cable on the other hand.... THAT is worth looking for. 


     Changing the subject! "Sweet Home Alabama" is on oxygen right now. And I forgot how cute the beginning was! The main couple where very young, around 10 years old and the boy kept asking and asking yes or no. Finally the little girl said "why do you want to marry me anyhow?" and he replied "so I can kiss you anytime I want" 


I paused for a few seconds and a smile followed after that. 



     Speaking of love! I met this guy one time some time ago. I can't remember the exact day, but goodness he was so handsome! I spotted him from across the room and my heart grew wings and flew away outside of my body! Was it love at first sight? I think not.. But I have eyes and I'm not blind and and and and well... He was good looking! When I finally got to talking to him, I could feel my face light up! My eyes dilated 45% because its proven!!! Your eyes dilate 45% when you see something pleasing! And let me tell you! He was
PLEASING!!!! My lips couldn't have given the most cheesiest smile humanly possible! But we are friends now! So maybe one day in the farthest future I will express myself about the first time I lay'd eyes on him. And we will laugh and joke around about it. The sad thing is that I keep telling my girlfriend about it and she doesn't remember seeing him. And even though I describe how he looked, the confusing part is how many guys had similar clothing. Sigh.... OH WELL!! 



     So I guess I finally wrote a blog after a couple of months.    

2 comments:

  1. Abby Abby Abby... NO there is no error on this. :) But ftr you're a good writer! (But im better.) K thats all i can think to say. BYYYYEEE

    ReplyDelete