Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Dear Reader

What does it mean when you haven't written in over a year? Apparently my last blog was written on December 3rd of 2013. The most strange part of it all is how my mind is entirely packed with things to say... Things to talk about, and yet... I cannot come out with it. I cannot write down what I feel, what I think, or what I wonder.

I wonder a lot.

So I will write a letter to my reader that does not exist.

Dear Reader,

      I hate to say how I wish you where real. I wish you read these words and knew exactly what I mean. Exactly what is inside of my heart. My heart is telling me many things at once which makes it hard for my brain to process. At the same time I'm here listening to so many words from so many people and no matter how hard I try to concentrate, I can't seem to focus on just one topic or concern.

     I just wish you could make my life easier. And sometimes, I feel like many strangers ask too much of me. I can't say no. And it's starting to take a toll on me.

Mind, body and soul.

      Reader... if you are reading this..Which i know you are not..  Please take my worries away. And just leave what makes me most happy.



                                                                               Sincerely: Abby

No comments:

Post a Comment