Monday, August 8, 2016

Reunited and it feels so good

Hello there dear reader!

It's been a couple of years since I have been on this site. And to be honest, I completely forgot I had it. In fact, I came across my blog when I was on my pink lady friends Instagram. She has her blogger link listed under her bio, so I got curious and decided to snoop around. It's nice to see how shes kept up with her writing. Me on the other hand, well.. Let's just say I have been busy figuring out my life.  


In the last couple of years I have traveled somewhat, re-met a friend, started liking this friend, and I said I do to this friend. He's quite wonderful actually. He helps me be a better person, and he is very patient with my nonsense. And trust me, I have a lot of nonsense. 


Another new subject about myself is how I am incapable of finding a job. 


Let me correct myself... I can find MANY jobs, just none that will hire me. I am reaching my breaking point. I do not want to feel unable to accomplish the most common factor of America.. Landing a job. 


All I need is a part time job. Why is it so hard? I fixed my resume, Put myself out there on most, if not all job recruiting websites. What do I not have? If only those people knew the kind of person I am... I guarantee the job would have been mine months ago.. 


On the side note, I am thinking of taking fashion classes at Hobby Lobby. While I wait for the right job to come along. I mean, why not pursue the work I really want? The time is going to pass on by anyway am i right?  ... YEA! I AM right.... Of course I am right... I am ALWAYS right. 


I have nothing else to say. Other than, "it feels nice to write again" 



Yours truly...


Abby Love 


No comments:

Post a Comment